Latest Middle East News on Al Jazeera
- Somalia says ties cut after dispute will resume on the basis of 'non-interference in each other’s affairs'.
- Voting rights advocates have filed legal challenges to the law, which they say will make voting more difficult.
- Delivery of COVID jabs set to begin in May to give Olympians time to be fully vaccinated before July 23.
- Woman's claim FBI mistook her for another in their investigation, raises questions about extensive investigation.
- Irish government 'deeply alarmed' over reports London is preparing to bar Troubles-era prosecutions.
Latest Middle East News from Reuters
RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: A valid URL was not provided.
Latest Middle East News on BBC
- Israel's president turned to Yair Lapid after the prime minister missed an overnight deadline.
- Matthew Hedges says he is "still waiting for justice" after being imprisoned for spying in 2018.
- Thousands of families have been affected, many of them already displaced by the country's civil war.
- Iranian media report that the 51-year-old woman fell from the high-rise building where she lived.
- The two shows sparked outrage after using fake suicide vests and staging kidnappings.