Latest Middle East News on Al Jazeera
- Gulf states sell normalisation as a win for regional peace by managing the media narrative and suppressing dissent.
- A rare Mediterranean cyclone has caused electricity blackouts and road closures in parts of Greece
- Officers respond to calls of shots fired and find 'approximately 100 people' running from a party in Rochester city.
- France logs record daily jump of more than 13,000 new cases as Spain orders a partial lockdown in its capital region.
- Anti-gov't protesters renew calls for parliament's dissolution, rewriting of constitution and protection of dissidents.
Latest Middle East News from Reuters
RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: A valid URL was not provided.
Latest Middle East News on BBC
- A US official says the move sends a "signal to Russia" to avoid "provocative actions" in Syria.
- Two Jerusalem residents give their thoughts to the BBC from Israel, the first country to reimpose a nationwise lockdown.
- The nationwide measures coincide with the start of Rosh Hashanah, when families traditionally gather.
- Nujeen fled war in Syria, and crossed Europe in her wheelchair in 2015, but where is she now?
- Hundreds are stranded at the nations' border as Ukraine's Covid rules block entry to foreigners.