Latest Middle East News on Al Jazeera
- Six months after the coup, army generals declare 'caretaker government' and pledge to hold election in 2023.
- The largest US infrastructure investment in decades, the bill's passage would be a key victory for President Joe Biden.
- Chinese companies are building high-rise 'hog hotels' to prevent outbreaks of swine fever.
- Housing advocates expect a wave of evictions to build over the coming weeks, hurting Black and Hispanic Americans more.
- Palestinian families reject court proposal to stay in homes as 'protected tenants' if they recognise Israeli ownership.
Latest Middle East News from Reuters
RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: A valid URL was not provided.
Latest Middle East News on BBC
- Two people were killed in the attack on an oil tanker, which the UK, US and Israel blame on Iran.
- Judges come up with a plan to end a long-running saga which has fuelled Israel-Palestinian tensions.
- The UK accuses Tehran of violating international law, while Iran calls the accusations "baseless".
- Iranian officials have warned of historic drought while experts blame years of poor water management.
- An incredible Olympic high jump final ended with both Qatar's Mutaz Essa Barshim and Italy's Gianmarco Tamberi taking gold medals.