Hosted by Global Summits organiser, IRN, the Oil & Gas International Licensing 2015 Summit, taking place on 20-21st January in London, is an introductory platform for international oil and gas leaders responsible for establishing licensing rounds to meet and network.
The Western Australian Department of Mines and Petroleum, National Energy Authority of Iceland as well as the UK-based oil and gas exploration company, Ardent Oil, recently confirmed their participation as speakers at the Oil & Gas International Licensing 2015 Summit taking place in London on 20-21st January 2015.
Hosted by Global Summits organiser, IRN, the event is an introductory platform for Ministry representatives responsible for establishing licensing rounds; C-level members of the oil and gas industry; as well as investors, lawyers and experts; to meet and network. The two-day Summit will allow participants to get a comprehensive understanding of how to effectively produce a licensing round and gain exclusive insights from internationally established personalities among the industry.
The Summit will address successful global examples on issues including:
- How to create an effective allocation system for investors
- Block delineation: effectively defining individual blocks
- Identifying key internal resources to effectively participate in a licensing round
- How to create an attractive fiscal regime that will encourage more investments
- Incorporating local knowledge and HSE environmental standards in a licensing round
- Improving transparency and objectivity of the licensing round
- An overview of the Production Sharing Contract (PSC)
- The right timing to launch a licensing round; what factors should be considered?
- The campaign: Traditional vs. modern methods and systems to attract investors
- Case study: Why Norway’s successful licensing system is a leading example?
Source: Oil & Gas International Licensing 2015 Summit organised by IRN. More information can be found on the website http://www.oilgaslicensing.com The official Twitter hashtag to join the discussions about the forum is #OGIL2015.