Latest World News on Al Jazeera
- French president surveyed damage and offered consolation to victims of Tuesdayâ€™s massive blast before local officials.
- More than 18.9 million infections confirmed in 188 countries and territories, including more than 710,000 deaths.
- Amid lack of testing, real spread of virus on continent unknown, experts say, as countries struggle to curb infections.
- Authorities take 16 people into custody as part of investigation into the deadly port explosion, state media reports.
- 'For the world to recover fast, it has to recover together': UN health agency urges states to share potential vaccine.
Latest World News on BBC
- People entering the Australian state of New South Wales from Victoria must go into hotel quarantine.
- The visiting French president says funding is available but reforms must take place before it is sent.
- Mohammed bin Salman has been accused of sending a hit-squad to kill a former Saudi official.
- The top US virus researcher said he has received death threats and his children have been harassed.
- The giant Olympic rings exit the spotlight temporarily for maintenance, after the Tokyo games are postponed.
Latest World News on Reuters
RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: A valid URL was not provided.