Latest World News on Al Jazeera
- New coronavirus measures are taken across the world as the number of cases increases despite vaccination efforts.
- The UN deputy secretary-general discusses the key issues affecting women in her home country and around the world.
- Drive to vaccinate country's 1.3 billion people in jeopardy with just 94 million shots provided so far.
- President Ismail Omar Guelleh thanks his supporters after he was declared the winner with almost 99 percent of the vote.
- Eight Venezuelan soldiers have died during operations, which have caused about 5,000 people to flee across the border.
Latest World News on BBC
- The Pope adds his condolences as tributes to the Duke of Edinburgh pour in from across the world.
- La Soufrière on Saint Vincent island spews ash 6 km into the air, as 16,000 people are evacuated.
- The e-commerce company Alibaba Group is fined $2.75bn for violating anti-monopoly rules.
- Joe Biden called the duke "a heck of a guy", while Jacinda Ardern highlighted his awards scheme.
- Supply deals between wealthy nations risk worsening vaccine inequality, the health body says.
Latest World News on Reuters
RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: A valid URL was not provided.